THE BEST LEADERSHIP
TO BATTLE COVID IMPACT
“We’re on the front lines everyday.
We know the type of leadership our city needs to help residents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’ve evaluated all the candidates. We unanimously and strongly support Watanabe, O’Neill, O’Keefe, and Mezzetti.”
Exec VP of Political Affairs
COVID-19 RELIEF FOR SANTA CLARA
- Garbage rate freeze for all households
- Rental assistance for low-income families
- Electric bill rebate for all residents
For school children and seniors
- Food distribution for Santa Clara Unified so students didn’t go hungry
- Nutrition programs to keep seniors healthy
For small business
- Emergency financial grants for rent and payroll
- Cap on food delivery charges to Santa Clara restaurants by companies like Uber and Doordash
- Financial grants to remodel spaces for COVID-19 health regulations
- Fast approvals and waived city fees for outdoor dining
IF YOU NEED HELP
VISIT Santa Clara’s official website for all programs.
SIGN UP for emails about the City’s latest COVID-19 programs and information.
WATCH Mayor Lisa Gillmor every Friday at noon for COVID-19 help and updates
on Facebook or YouTube.
“No other city in the Bay Area has done as much for its residents as Santa Clara.
The Mayor and Council deserve major kudos for helping Santa Clara Unified schools, local restaurants, and residents.”
Santa Clara News Online September 21, 2020
Related Santa Clara
This advertisement is not authorized by a candidate or candidate-controlled committee